Career Opportunity: Caffeine-to-Code Converter
The Position Summary
As the successful candidate, you will be an innovative developer that can turn either coffee, cola or a combination of the two into world-class code that will help transform businesses. You will be motivated, user-oriented and be able to code with your eyes closed (Kidding – mostly).
We have gathered a team of rockstar developers who are passionate and work together to develop our world-class solutions. The successful candidate will be a team player who works well in a fast-paced environment and also being a skilled developer is a bonus.
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you attentive to details? Are you an excellent problem solver? Are you driven to deliver the highest of quality business solutions for clients using a wide range of leading-edge technologies? If so, then you will be a great fit for our team and we will be eagerly waiting for your application.
We’re still waiting…
Qualification & Skills Required
- Unshakable inner strength.
- Post-secondary education in Application Development is required.
- Successful candidates must have experience developing web applications & database design.
- Experience in PHP and C# / ASP.NET is preferred.
- Experience with user interface design is desired.
- Experience with current windows operating systems and office products.
- FileMaker and Mac OS experience an asset.
- MVC experience would be an asset.
- IOS, Android development experience is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey issues and complex concepts at various levels within an organization.
- Be instrumental in the innovation and development of product enhancements.
- The ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Have a strong ability to learn new languages and new technologies quickly.
- Design, develop, test and document custom desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Support project performance through accurate time estimates.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have the ability to identify risks in the development of product enhancements.
- Support sales and marketing in delivery of product demonstrations.
- Work in a professional environment where you are able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Work in a development environment where strong teamwork is essential to delivering a quality product.
We offer excellent working conditions in a small office environment, comprehensive orientation and training, a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and three weeks’ vacation. Don’t act like you’re not impressed – It’s impressive.
Here at CoreSolutions, we have been developing software for over 30 years. If you are passionate, thorough and know what it means to be a part of a team, then we want to hear from you. We are currently accepting emails to Careers@CoreSolutions.ca, form applications at CoreSolutions.ca/Careers, or smoke signals from 8am to 5pm on weekdays. Deadline for applying is June 14th, 2019. Right now, right in front of you, you have an opportunity to work with one of the most distinguished tech companies on this side of the Mississippi. Don’t miss the boat.