Career Opportunity: Caffeine-to-Code Converter
The Position Summary
As the successful candidate, you will be an innovative developer that can turn either coffee, cola or a combination of the two into world-class code that will help transform businesses. You will be motivated, user-oriented and be able code with your eyes closed (Kidding – mostly).
We have gathered a team of rockstar developers who are passionate and work together to develop our world-class solutions. The successful candidate will be a team player who works well in a fast-paced environment and also being a skilled developer is a bonus.
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you attentive to details? Are you an excellent problem solver? Are you driven to deliver the highest of quality business solutions for clients using a wide range of leading-edge technologies? If so, then you will be a great fit for our team and we will be eagerly waiting for your application.
We’re still waiting…
Qualification & Skills Required
- Unshakable inner strength.
- Post-secondary education in Application Development is required.
- Successful candidates must have experience developing web applications & database design.
- Experience in PHP and C# / ASP.NET is preferred.
- Experience with user interface design is desired.
- Experience with current windows operating systems and office products.
- FileMaker and Mac OS experience an asset.
- MVC experience would be an asset.
- IOS, Android development experience is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey issues and complex concepts at various levels within an organization.
- Be instrumental in the innovation and development of product enhancements.
- The ability to meet hard deadlines.
- Have a strong ability to learn new languages and new technologies quickly.
- Design, develop, test and document custom desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Support project performance through accurate time estimates.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have the ability to identify risks in the development of product enhancements.
- Support sales and marketing in delivery of product demonstrations.
- Work in a professional environment where you are able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Work in a development environment where strong teamwork is essential to delivering a quality product.
We offer excellent working conditions in a small office environment, comprehensive orientation and training, a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and three weeks’ vacation. Don’t act like you’re not impressed – It’s impressive.
Here at CoreSolutions, we have been developing software for over 27 years. If you are passionate, thorough and know what it means to be a part of a team, then we want to hear from you. We are currently accepting emails to Careers@CoreSolutions.ca, form applications at CoreSolutions.ca/Careers, or smoke signals from 8am to 5pm on weekdays over the Hyde Park area. Right now, right in front of you, you have an opportunity to work with one of the most distinguished tech companies on this side of the Mississippi. Don’t miss the boat.
Deadline for applying is November 5, 2017
Career Opportunity: Phone Representative with 500% Battery Life
You’re energetic, have great communication skills, and love talking on the phone? We’ll provide the phone. You provide the voice.
We have an immediate opening for an Outbound Phone Representative. You’ll be calling prospects and talking to them about a new (and free) application. This is a great summer employment opportunity, but could be extended. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For 27 years, we’ve been creating custom software for desktop, mobile, and web applications for clients across North America while slowly and surely making the world a better place. Our team of certified industry proven developers strive to provide our customers with the best solutions for their organizations by understanding their needs, and translating those into reality by keeping up-to-date on the industries’ latest technologies.
THE POSITION - WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are going to work from a script to engage clients to try a free application. Practice your voice acting!
- You might even get to provide a brief demonstration of the product…but don’t worry, it’s only a couple of screens.
- We would like you to work 9AM – 5PM but some flexibility can be accommodated. We do Yoga, so are quite flexible. You will have to be available during the day though. We will give you an hour to recharge. We call it lunch.
- Other administration duties as required. Nothing gets us more excited than administrative duties. Not even fireworks.
- FREE PARKING, but we are also on a bus route.
- There is an awesome pizza place right around the corner. They have a great taco deal for your recharge time.
- Strong phone voice.
- Must know how to turn on the computer AND the monitor.
- Ability to use web based computer tools.
- Unshakable inner strength.
- Telephone sales / telephone marketing experience is an asset.
- Comfortable speaking in front of clients.
**Priority will be given to an applicant that can name every Canadian Province and Territory.
This is an opportunity for you to work for an organization that is trusted by all of its customers, and where your positive contribution will be valued and make a direct impact to the success of the company. We offer excellent working conditions in a small office environment, located in the wholesome community of North West London.
Please email a Resume and Cover letter outlining why you feel you are the best candidate for the role of Outbound Phone Representative by Friday July 28, 2017 to Careers@CoreSolutions.ca.
Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter. While we thank all applicants for applying, only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
CoreSolutions Software Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.