Career Opportunity: Phone Representative with 500% Battery Life
You’re energetic, have great communication skills, and love talking on the phone? We’ll provide the phone. You provide the voice.
We have an immediate opening for an Outbound Phone Representative. You’ll be calling prospects and talking to them about a new (and free) application. This is a great summer employment opportunity, but could be extended. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For 27 years, we’ve been creating custom software for desktop, mobile, and web applications for clients across North America while slowly and surely making the world a better place. Our team of certified industry proven developers strive to provide our customers with the best solutions for their organizations by understanding their needs, and translating those into reality by keeping up-to-date on the industries’ latest technologies.
THE POSITION - WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are going to work from a script to engage clients to try a free application. Practice your voice acting!
- You might even get to provide a brief demonstration of the product…but don’t worry, it’s only a couple of screens.
- We would like you to work 9AM – 5PM but some flexibility can be accommodated. We do Yoga, so are quite flexible. You will have to be available during the day though. We will give you an hour to recharge. We call it lunch.
- Other administration duties as required. Nothing gets us more excited than administrative duties. Not even fireworks.
- FREE PARKING, but we are also on a bus route.
- There is an awesome pizza place right around the corner. They have a great taco deal for your recharge time.
- Strong phone voice.
- Must know how to turn on the computer AND the monitor.
- Ability to use web based computer tools.
- Unshakable inner strength.
- Telephone sales / telephone marketing experience is an asset.
- Comfortable speaking in front of clients.
**Priority will be given to an applicant that can name every Canadian Province and Territory.
This is an opportunity for you to work for an organization that is trusted by all of its customers, and where your positive contribution will be valued and make a direct impact to the success of the company. We offer excellent working conditions in a small office environment, located in the wholesome community of North West London.
Please email a Resume and Cover letter outlining why you feel you are the best candidate for the role of Outbound Phone Representative by Friday July 28, 2017 to Careers@CoreSolutions.ca.
Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter. While we thank all applicants for applying, only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
CoreSolutions Software Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.