Our Basics FileMaker Training is an online course that will familiarize you with some the most essential FileMaker tools and functions. You will learn the basics of how to use the user interface and formatting (Status Area Toolbar).
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Navigate through the FileMaker platform. You will be familiarized with all the major tools and menu buttons.
- Choose your preferred view modes and have an understanding of different toolbars.
Who should take this class?
- Users who are brand new to using FileMaker.
- Users who have not used FileMaker in a while and who may not be familiar with the new look and functionality.
- Groups who are looking to have multiple users who can use FileMaker.
- Users who are starting a job that requires an understanding of FileMaker Pro.
What you will Learn
- Add a new record.
- Delete a record.
- Important terminology to better understand how to effectively use FileMaker.
- The different layouts and views.
- How to use the formatting bar.
- Instructions on how to use the search field.
*Note - This class has a minimum enrollment requirement