Our FileMaker Basics Plus Training is a 1 hour online course that will develop your current FileMaker skills. You will learn the different modes of FileMaker and how to take specific actions in these modes.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Use the Find function to find specific records in FileMaker.
- Sort your records in multiple layouts.
- Save and send a database.
Who should take this class?
- Users who are relatively new to using FileMaker.
- Users who have not used FileMaker in a while and who may not be familiar with the new look and functionality.
- Groups who are looking to have multiple users who can use FileMaker.
- Users who are starting a job that requires an understanding of FileMaker Pro.
What you will Learn
- The different modes in FileMaker. Including Find, Layout, Browse and Preview.
- Specific actions that you can complete with a found-set of records (Importing and Exporting). Also:
- Saving – PDF, Excel, etc.
- Exporting records in different formats.
- After saving options- Automatically open file create and send email.
- Save and send a record as Excel, PDF or snapshot link.
- Find mode basics such as matching record logic, inserting operators, new request, constrain found-set and extend found-set.
*Note - This class has a minimum enrollment requirement