This session introduces many of the features that come with FileMaker which aren’t addressed in our other FileMaker Exposed! courses. An excellent resource for developers and users alike, Bits & Pieces will give you the tools and knowledge you need to fully maximize your software.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Improve your FileMaker solutions by taking advantage of newly-introduced features such as Saved Finds and Merge Variables.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is an Intermediate to Advanced FileMaker User. The FileMaker Exposed! series of online courses are directed towards students with some development experience in FileMaker
What you will Learn
This course will teach you:
- The ins and outs of Saved Finds
- Quick Find and Object Badges
- Merge Variables
- Recent scripting enhancements
- How to create Sub-Summary Reports
- … and much more!
Each student receives a pdf of the slideshow that summarizes the training, and a copy of the exercises used during the class.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than
using a microphone.