Charting was introduced in FileMaker Pro 11 — since then, things have never been the
same. This course teaches you how to generate eye-catching charts and reports, helping
you visualize and communicate your data more effectively.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Turn your data into charts directly in FileMaker Pro.
- Differentiate between the various chart types and options, and choose the type best suited to your data.
- Create charts using a variety of different data structures and sources.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is an Intermediate to Advanced FileMaker User.
The FileMaker Exposed! series of online courses are directed towards students with some
development experience in FileMaker version 7, 8, and 9.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Setup and format FileMaker Pro charts.
- Choose the correct Layout part for a chart.
- Select the correct data source for a chart.
- Make combination charts.
Each student receives a pdf of the slideshow that summarizes the training, and a copy of the exercises used during the class.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than
using a microphone.
Add 1 hour of phone support with a certified FileMaker developer: $99.00 (CAD) +