Our FileMaker Intermediate Training is a 1 hour online course that will reinforce your FileMaker skills and teach you how to use new tools and functions. The main focus will be on importing into and exporting out of FileMaker.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- How to import records from other files.
- Export all records or records from a specific found-set.
- Export records into different file formats.
Who should take this class?
- Users who are relatively new to using FileMaker.
- Users who have not used FileMaker in a while and who may not be familiar with the new look and functionality.
- Groups who are looking to have multiple users who can use FileMaker.
- Users who are starting a job that requires an understanding of FileMaker Pro.
- Users who have taken our FileMaker Basics or FileMaker Basics Plus courses.
What you will Learn
- Importing records via File, Folder, XML and OBDC.
- How to properly import and export records.
*Note - This class has a minimum enrollment requirement