This course continues the examination of FileMaker Pro’s powerful calculation engine, focusing on more advanced functions and applications.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply many of the most powerful, useful, and popular FileMaker Pro logical, text formatting, and aggregate functions.
- Use the Custom Function features to build reusable functions. (Note: This requires FileMaker Pro Advanced.)
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar with the basics of FileMaker Pro and has developed a few databases on their own.
- Comfortable with FileMaker Pro and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Use calculations functions in a variety of practical contexts, including conditional formatting, calculated data replacement, and tooltips.
- Create and use custom functions, and understand why they are useful.
Each student must have the FileMaker Training Series Manual to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The FileMaker Training Series Manual is available through FileMaker Inc. or through CoreSolutions Software and is used for all Training Series classes. The training manual is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
$149.00 CAD + applicable taxes
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability