Building on trainees’ previous knowledge of FileMaker Pro relationships, this course demonstrates more powerful and flexible relational options. Techniques are presented for filtering, sorting, and manipulating data sets through relationships and portals.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Use advanced relationship and portal design techniques to powerfully manipulate your FileMaker Pro data.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar with the basics of FileMaker Pro data modelling and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Create complex relationships for filtering views of related data.
- Use self-joins, drill-through, and other relationship and portal techniques to access and display data from various tables in your solution.
Each student must have the FileMaker Training Series Manual to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The FileMaker Training Series Manual is available through FileMaker Inc. or through CoreSolutions Software and is used for all Training Series classes. The training manual is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
$99.00 CAD + applicable taxes
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability