This course presents more advanced techniques which can help make your FileMaker Pro solutions more “application-like”, user-friendly, and secure.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Customize the menus of your FileMaker Pro solution.
- Filter and sort portal records in multiple ways.
- Create an audit trail for your FileMaker data.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar and comfortable with FileMaker Pro development, and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker Certified Developer.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Implement custom menus in a FileMaker Pro solution.
- Control the contents of a portal dynamically.
- Sort portal records using two different methods.
- Create a “filtered subsummary list”.
- Use more advanced scripting techniques and script triggers.Training Materials
Each student must have the FileMaker Training Series Manual to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The FileMaker Training Series Manual is available through FileMaker Inc. or through CoreSolutions Software and is used for all Training Series classes. The training manual is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability