This course introduces the powerful reporting features built in to FileMaker Pro, including subsummaries and charting.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Generate simple and advanced summarization reports of your FileMaker Pro data.
- Use FileMaker Pro to present your data in charts and graphs.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar with the basics of FileMaker Pro and has developed a few databases on their own.
- Comfortable with FileMaker Pro and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer
What you will Learn
This course will teach you to how to:
- Create a basic subsummary report.
- Create advanced (bodyless, ranked, and multi-variable) subsummary reports.
- Create various types of charts, including summary and delimited-list charts.
Each student receives the FileMaker Training Series Manual and an exercise CD containing exercises to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The
FileMaker Training Series Manual is used for all of our Training Series classes and is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
$199.00 CAD + applicable taxes
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability