This course presents ways of reporting FileMaker Pro data when the traditional subsummary model is insufficient or unfeasible.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Build cross-tab reports in FileMaker Pro.
- Use FileMaker Pro’s Web Viewer to generate reports of various types.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar and comfortable with FileMaker Pro basics (including basic reporting and scripting), and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Create a crosstab report, and understand the comparative advantages and disadvantages of subsummary and crosstab reporting.
- Use a web viewer in the context of reporting.
Each student must have the FileMaker Training Series Manual to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The FileMaker Training Series Manual is available through FileMaker Inc. or through CoreSolutions Software and is used for all Training Series classes. The training manual is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
$125.00 CAD + applicable taxes
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability