This course presents several powerful techniques for further modifying and customizing FileMaker Pro layout objects, to provide a more “application-like” user experience.
When you complete this course, you will be able to;
- Use more advanced FileMaker Pro layout features to improve the design, efficiency, and user-friendliness of your database solutions.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who is:
- Familiar and comfortable with the basics of FileMaker Pro layouts, and wants to advance their skills.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 12 Certified Developer.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Set auto-resize options for layout objects.
- Use conditional formatting to alter the appearance of objects under specified conditions.
- Set helpful tooltips for layout objects.
- Apply script triggers to layouts and objects.
Each student must have the FileMaker Training Series Manual to help you master the essentials of FileMaker Pro solution development. The FileMaker Training Series Manual is available through FileMaker Inc. or through CoreSolutions Software and is used for all Training Series classes. The training manual is a one-time purchase.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
$125.00 CAD + applicable taxes
*Note – FileMaker Training Series Manual is required. This class has a minimum enrollment requirement. Subject to Trainer Availability