In our networked, highly-interconnected digital world, it is critically important to be able to move and share data easily between applications and platforms. This course presents the data exchange tools and techniques built into FileMaker Pro.
When you complete this course you will be able to;
- Import data from a variety of sources into your FileMaker Pro databases.
- Export your FileMaker data in a variety of formats.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to know how to use FileMaker Pro.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you:
- Easy-to-master techniques to get data into and out of FileMaker Pro.
- How to import and export data using a variety of formats.
- Methods to create a FileMaker database from an Excel spreadsheet.
- How to merge FileMaker data into Microsoft Word.
Each student receives a PDF of the slideshow that summarizes the training, and a copy of the exercises used during the class.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
Add 1 hour of phone support with a certified FileMaker developer: $99.00 (CAD) + applicable taxes