CoreSolutions has developed a FileMaker training series designed to give an in-depth look into the workings of FileMaker. These user-level courses are directed toward anyone who uses FileMaker Pro, or would like to know how. This online series uses a web-conferencing application, and consists of theory with examples and exercises. Questions can be asked or typed during the presentation to ensure that a proper understanding is reached, and online quizzes are included, to test your knowledge.
Designed for those with little or no experience, this course introduces the fundamentals of using a FileMaker Pro database.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Comfortably and effectively use a basic FileMaker Pro database solution.
Who should take this class?
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to know how to use FileMaker Pro.
What you will Learn
This course will teach you how to:
- Successfully open FileMaker files of various types, from various locations.
- Create, edit, and delete records.
- Understand which types of actions can be undone, and how to undo them.
- Perform common database actions, such as finding and sorting.
Each student receives a PDF of the slideshow that summarizes the training, and a copy of the exercises used during the class.
A headset with earpiece and microphone is highly recommended for the session. If one is not available, users can simply ask questions by typing them to the instructor rather than using a microphone.
*Note - This class has a minimum enrollment requirement